Sunday, June 19, 2011

Swimming


Aside from swimming at our house every single day this summer, my kids have managed to hit up two other neighbors and use their pools.

Rio shows off his acrobatic water skills, by jumping, flipping and diving. While Amaya cheers him on swimming a stroke we have deemed The Drowning Porpoise.

"Swimming is the best part of summer!" Amaya shared while we were walking home from a neighbor's house late last night. "I love it!"

"I'm swimming again tomorrow. As soon as I wake up!" Rio declared.




That is...if he ever wakes up.

It's 10:30am and Rio is still asleep.

.

13 comments:

  1. Cute children! And I also love swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love swimming. It wears me out too!
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Swimming is definitely the best part of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the fact he's still asleep is why YOU love swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to swim! I've always had a pool growing up. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe cute!

    Swimming is a lot of fun, but it drains energy without you realizing it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring on the floaties!!!!!!!!!!! Summer's here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are the luckiest person alive. it's official.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to love to swim in the summer! Except my anti-tanning skin would get burned constantly. My kids still aren't the best swimmers-we're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In summer, why does food always taste better when you're still wet from the pool?

    Life. Is. Beautiful.

    Love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember those days . . . awww to be a kid again!

    Thanks for following my blog LaBelladiva . . . I'm following you back as well :)

    Have a wonderful day . . . Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love summer just for this reason! following via a hop. And I love all the black and white photos.

    lol, bubble wrap

    Pam
    mommacan.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sleeping in until 10:30= one of life's great pleasures.

    ReplyDelete